All 22 art Reviews

Tank Dude Tank Dude

I love the colors! This is super fine! Awesome style.

16 Bit Joe Walk Cycle 16 Bit Joe Walk Cycle

Oh it look so cute! And awesome when you are listen to music while looking at it! I want to play that game!
But i looks a bit funny when it takes the right foot forward, like there is missing a frame (only with the foot).
One last word - fabulous!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks so much! I see what you mean with the foot, I'll fix that. Thanks!

Kudhzi Kudhzi

The hands..

The drawing is okay (this is usual not the style I comment on).. But the hand is just so wrong, Where is the thumb? Is it another mans hand? I think you have to work on that part, and if it is the "main char's of the drawings" hand, it's in a wrong angle - or a serious bad fracture in the elbow.

I really like the texture, the skin and the lips are really great done - the hair is maybe a little sloppy, but it isn't completely bad.
- Maybe you should give it a background - maybe just another color, or a gradient :)

Sorry for the bad English, hope you understand - And I don't mean it bad, I just write my opinion of the drawing :)

Goddess Nyx Goddess Nyx

This is so...

Amazing! Damn.. I am in love with the beautiful girl, and the town! Who to choose?! It's poetical, lovely.. Well.. I am in another world when I see this! You can really be proud of this, and the 2. place (If I get you right, you got the 2. place - sorry if I am getting you wrong :))!

But I really don't like to be critical on this on - it's old and amazing.. But if I look nearly on this on, the waterfalls is a bit annoying - I like they are there, but the look a bit "misplaced", they don't flow as much in the picture as they could. I think it's make the picture look like 3 pictures that is clipped together somehow.

But again, I really like this on! Be proud - But you are a great artist, you can be proud of all you drawings - I just get so happy when I see talent like yours (And envious :b)

Sorry for the bad English, hope you could understand what I wrote :)

emiliapaw5 responds:

Thanks, I wanted the waterfall to be subtle and not strong like you mentioned, it would take away focus from the lady.

The contrast between day and night is there because Nyx turns day into night, I wanted to show that so I have to disagree with you there when you said it looks like 3 seperate images cropped together.

Warp Pipe Princesses Warp Pipe Princesses

It's funny..

It's funny how the mountain is the only one on the picture with "pupils" haha!

You have a great style on this, it's a shame the text really don't match in (The texture of the text), and the background is a bit sloppy - when the char's is so awesomely done! I like how they ain't copies of the real princess from Mario, but they are still knowable with another style! Many do that, but I think you are doing it great!
And the texture on the pipe, maybe you should work a bit on that? :)

Sorry for the bad English, hope you understand!

Elk Elk

You'r right!

You'r right about the sloppy part - but I think this is a great drawing! It's a good pose for the animal, and a good perspective - It's make me feel pity (I guess that's the right word, I am not sure) and danger on the same way. It's really a shame that it's so sloppy, cause I think this work have a great potential..
(This is a bit off topic maybe, but you signature is really awesome!)

Keep up the good work :)! And sorry for my bad English - Hope you could understand! :)

A Season in Hell A Season in Hell

Love it!

This is some damn great work dude! I really like the way all the small sketches come together, that they on a way belong to each other, and still doesn't.

I will really like to she it's with some colors on, that could be a master piece!

Sorry to hear about your friend, this is a good way to honor her :) She may have been some really special.

(Sorry for the bad English)
- Kaya Kure

PandaGogo responds:

I was thinking about doing a colored Version. :) That may be just what I need to prompt me. I'll let you know if I get around to it. :D

The Beatles The Beatles

Beatles love

Just the motive could give you 10, cause the Beatles are just the best! I'm myself a giant fan of them - They are just amazing! But, I don't want to judge you after how much I like beatles - Cause that's impossible..

But, you have a awesome and funny style - I just feel that there is missing something.. It's look a bit false, on a way (and that's not because of their smiles).

Actually, I think the picture is kind of sad, you know? They are smiling, and happy, and.. now they ain't together anymore, and some of them are dead. Damn, I miss these guys..

Sorry for the bad English
-Kaya Kure

FREAK FREAK

awesome :D

It's looking freakin' awesome dude, but I guess that a "background" will make it so much better. The white BG colour is just anoying for me.

But, it's still awesome.. Keep up the good work!
(Sorry for the bad english)

Zemeh responds:

The whole point of the white background is to pay more attention to the drawing and not to the surroundings. I want to practice drawing figures and not backgrounds at the moment.

El Fuerte & Zangief El Fuerte & Zangief

Really funny!

This totally made my day! So funny!

This look really awesome, but the "bubble" (bad english, and don't know a better word, hope you understand) look wrong to me on a way.. Maybe if the "bubble" were in the same style than the main part, it could be better.. But.. Still awesome dude! ;)